No products in the cart.
Five Reasons Skin Improves With Consistency
It is safe to say that anyone who wants flawless, glowing skin should invest in a skin care regimen. A twice-a-day skin care regimen traditionally consist of a cleanser, treatment product and a moisturizer, but an eye serum can also be added to give greater focus on the delicate skin around the eye area. While the inclusion of all of these steps does require commitment, it is important for maintaining the health and beauty of your skin. Here are five reasons your skin deserves to be treated to a regimen, and not simply your average face wash.
- Cleanser is necessary to ensure you are removing all dirt, sweat and makeup from the surface of your skin. It is important to thoroughly cleanse the skin, but to also gently cleanse it as well. Look for products that contain aloe vera and green tea extracts, like our Cell Refresh Foaming Facial Wash, that will leave skin smooth and vibrant.
- Treatment Serums are important for targeting specific skin concerns. This is the most important regimen product to invest in, if you can only afford one step. While treatment serums also work to cleanse the skin, their main focus is repair of specific skin issues such as wrinkles, uneven tone, pore refinement and sagging skin. However, many people have multiple specific skin concerns, so we created our Cell Revive Serum Complete that treats all 12 signs of facial aging in one product!
- Moisturizers are vital in maintaining the hydration of your skin. Dry, dehydrated skin magnifies the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also creating a crêpe-like appearance. Look for a moisturizer that not only binds moisture to the skin, but also helps skin hold onto to it and keeps moisture from escaping. We are partial to our Cell Renew Moisture Complete that is clinically proven to increase skin moisture and improve the moisture barrier.
- Exfoliants are important in the skin renewal process and can be added-on to any basic skincare regimen to help improve results. Whether you choose to exfoliate in a mask or scrub form, make sure the product you select contains ingredients that effectively remove dead skin cells (like pumpkin, papaya and pineapple) while keeping skin hydrated (Hyaluronic Acid is great for this!). A good exfoliant, such as our Cell Reboot Ageless Mask, will leave your skin looking brighter and more radiant.
- Toner is also a great option to improve a basic skincare regimen because it helps normalize the skin’s pH levels. Look for a toner that is alcohol and astringent-free. Additionally, for ocular safety, we recommend against spray toners, instead suggesting a gel toner, like our Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner.
The New Year is the perfect time to begin a new routine. So why not start with your skin? By incorporating a consistent skincare regimen into your daily activities, you will look and feel happier and healthier – and that’s something we can all get behind!
Will you be starting a new skincare regimen in the New Year? Let us know in the comments.