No products in the cart.
…And You Might Just Be Mistaken for A College Graduate
College students are graduating to the workforce. High school seniors are graduating to college freshman. Even Kindergarteners are graduating into official elementary school students. ‘Tis the season for moving onwards and upwards. So, why not do the same with your skincare routine?
As we age, our skin – and skin concerns – change. Are you still using the same cleanser you did in your twenties? Is your serum formulated to help with sun spots, but you are really experiencing more wrinkles these days? Here are some ways to put your current skincare routine to the test. With some slight tweaks, you can help it “graduate” to the next level.
Does your skincare routine compliment your age?
The skin of your twenties is definitely different than the skin of your forties, or your thirties for that matter! Make sure to change your skincare products as your skin naturally changes with age.
- In your 20’s, good skincare is usually as sporadic as a pop quiz. Commit to washing your makeup off each night with a cleanser that contains NanoSilver to provide a powerful antibacterial remedy to breakouts. We recommend our Cell Refresh Foaming Facial Wash.
- In your 30’s, skin tends to get a little dull, fine lines and wrinkles start appearing and all those days in the sun during your twenties have now turned into hyperpigmentation. Now is the time to start investing in your treatment product. For those experiencing multiple skin concerns, we recommend our Cell Revive Serum Complete that addresses all 12 types of facial aging.
- In your 40’s, your fine lines become deep wrinkles and its time to invest in some professional treatments. Find a licensed Stemology esthetician by visiting our Spa Locator, and book yourself a facial today!
- In your 50’s, skin becomes significantly drier and loses much of its natural elasticity. Mask at least three times per week and follow-up with a moisturizer that is rich in antioxidants. We recommend our Cell Reboot Ageless Mask and our Cell Renew Moisture Complete.
Is your skincare routine tailored for your specific skin concerns?
Many of us continue to use the same skincare products year after year without even considering that our skin concerns may have changed. You may have had sun damage a few years ago, but now you are seeing a lot more wrinkles than sun damage. Better switch up your routine and make sure you are treating the real problems.
- Sun and Environmental Exposure: Help your skin restore and repair with our NEW Cell Renew EnviroExpose Repair and Restore Crème. Its ingredients are clinically proven to reduce skin inflammation by 31%*.
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Improve skin elasticity, firmness and tightness with our Cell Revive Smoothing Serum. This breakthrough formula is specifically designed to address wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin.
- Dark Spots: Banish dark spots with our Cell Revive Brightening Serum. Tri-Bright technology works to lighten and brighten skin while aiding in the reduction of hyperpigmentation.
- Dry Skin: Start your skincare routine by infusing your skin with moisture while you cleanse with our Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser. This gentle cleanser hydrates and soothes dry, dehydrated skin.
How did your skincare routine score? Is it ready to graduate to the next level?