No products in the cart.
5 Places to Spend Your Money to Get The Best ROI
Spring has officially sprung, which means the appearance of warmer weather – and that means showing more skin. But, if you’re like us, your skin is probably still in a state of winter blues. It’s time to change that! Get your skin in shape and reveal-ready for spring.
If beautiful, soft, smooth skin is what you desire this season (and we’re pretty sure it is) than you’re going to have to give up a few dollars. But, the pampering and end result will be totally worth it.
Here’s a list of 5 places to spend your money to slough away the harsh winter and ensure a positive return on investment.
- Skincare Routine. If you haven’t done so already, it’s time to put together a full skincare routine. We aren’t just talking cleanser and moisturizer, sure that was fine when you were 16, but now it is time to be an adult with an adult skincare regimen. Identify your biggest skin concern(s) and invest in treatments that will help reverse and heal those skin issues. Stemology offers an array of skincare serums to help any skin concerns. On top of your cleanser, treatment and moisturizer you must also always use and eye treatment, as well as SPF. Stemology skincare can be purchased online or at your nearest Stemology spa.
- Facial. Sure, a daily skincare routine is crucial to healing skin concerns and keeping them afar, but you must also treat your skin to a deep cleaning. A facial is so important to getting impurities out of your skin. Estheticians will extract build-up from your pores and provide you with a treatment specifically for your skin condition. Facials can be a bit pricey, so we suggest you start a “facial fund” from the loose change in the couch and bottom of your purse. Try and make it a point to schedule a facial appointment every 2 months at your local Stemology spa. Find the spa nearest you using our spa locator.
- Microdermabrasion. All winter long your skin has been dry and rough, it’s now time to slough away all that dead skin to reveal the soft, glowing skin underneath. Make an appointment with a local esthetician and treat yourself to a microdermabrasion. The tiny microbeads work deep to remove winter damage and dead skin cells. Keep your skin soft and smooth all spring long by using a facial scrub at least once a week with your normal skincare routine. We recommend our Cell Reboot Exfoliating Polisher.
- Hair removal. There is nothing beautiful about peach fuzz on a woman. Get your skin spring ready by removing all unwanted hair. Visit a local salon to get waxed and tweezed. If you have deeper pockets and are looking for something a little more permanent, find a local spa that does laser hair removal. Good bye fuzz, hello soft, smooth skin!
- Sunscreen. Did you know, like everything else, sunscreen expires? Be sure to check the expiration and if it is close stock up on some new SPF. No matter the season, it is important to use sunscreen daily and protect yourself from harmful UV rays. But, now with longer days, and warmer rays you will probably be basking in the sunshine much more than before. So, do yourself a favor and pickup sunscreen with at least SPF 15, and make sure to get a chapstick with SPF to protect those lips as well.